Someone wanted to know what could be the results of eating too much fat, even on a raw food diet.
Here's a list I can think of. Remember that this fat also includes avocados, nuts, seeds, and oils.
SYMPTOMS OF EATING TOO MUCH FAT
- Lack of energy
- No desire to exercise
- Lack of concentration
- Feeling "spacey" especially when eating fruit
- Blood sugar problems
- Weight gain or the inability to gain weight
Eating too much fat also means eating not enough carbohydrates, so you'll probably also experience:
- Food cravings
- Desire to eat late at night
- Feeling of not being satisfied after a meal
Also, if you've been doing a raw diet for a while, you might even notice these signs if you eat more than 15% fat:
- Increased need for sleep.
- Decreased performance in physical activities
- Less energy as compared to usual
Finally, if you want to find out exactly how much fat you eat, go to Fitday.com and enter all the foods you eat in a day. You will then find out exactly how much fat you eat (by calories).
My book The Raw Secrets details exactly how to design a low-fat raw diet that works. One that will bring you health and energy.